[SCA-BMDL] OT- free perennials for a little gardening help

Kate Patterson Neely klpneely at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 13:26:07 EDT 2012

 I'm fixing up my house to sell. In an attempt to get rid of grass, my ex created many more gardens than could be maintained. I need to return them to grass for easy maintenance now that I'm alone. Please join a yard party this saturday, June 30th, any time 9am to dusk, help a little, and take home any plants you want. Bring shovels, pots, gloves, etc. I'll have pizza and beer for anyone who stays and helps. If you want plants but can't come saturday, email me and we'll arrange another time if there's anything left.

Thanks,

Lady Caniodricca
Kate Neely
124 Hahn Ln