[SCA-BMDL] Garb Goodwill at July Barony Meeting

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 02:27:33 EDT 2012

With the success of the past several years Garb Goodwill, we have decided to do it once again. We have many new people that have little or nothing to wear to Pennsic, won't you help clothe them?

Here is what is needed:
- Gently Worn Garb, or garb that doesn't quite fit anymore.
- Armor - if you have armor that doesn't quite fit or that you don't use
- Feast Gear
- Cloth (that can be used to make garb)
- Camp Gear

The Garb will be open to everyone, however, Let new members of the society look through things first.

When: Sunday, July 8th, Noon to 1:30 PM
Where: Washington Blvd Practice Site (Washington at Allegheny River Blvd, 15206)

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus