[SCA-BMDL] Axe Handles and other stuff

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 19 11:30:52 EDT 2012

Greetings and Good News!!

Ragnar (of Ragweed Forge) is planning on coming to Pennsic this year and he tells me that he has a "good stock" of his axes for our throwing pleasure! I have told him of our need for a reasonable throwing knife, and he will see if he can source and bring some of those as well.

However, as I am out of spare handles, I have ordered two dozen of the standard, teardrop shaped replacements, so that I can share will all of you who have asked for them. I have also ordered three spare mousehawk handles.

If you need replacements, please email me with quantity and size, and I will hold them for you until I see you at practice. Costs will vary from $4-$6, plus a little bit per handle to cover shipping.

Thanks!
Elss