[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] ANNOUNCE: Looking for Scroll cases.

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 10:01:53 EDT 2012

FYI.

If anyone would like to pass along scroll cases and will not be making it
to a Royal Progress event any time soon.  Contact me to make arrangements
for when you can get them to me and I will then deliver your scroll cases
at the next RP event that I attend.

Best regards,

Odriana vander Brugghe
BMDL Signet