[SCA-BMDL] Roman Holiday, Interrupted - Directions to Site:

Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill muirgheall at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 23:28:35 EDT 2012

My Lords and Ladies, if you are joining us this weekend, the easiest path
is below.  I have included the address.  Please don't hesitate to contact
me for assistance if necessary!
516 Old Blackhawk Rd, Beaver Falls, PA 15010

Follow the Escarbuncles:
Take your best route to I-376 W (0.3 miles)
Take the PA-51 N toward Chippewa; Exit 31 (1.0 Miles)
Turn left on to Constitution Blvd (PA-51N) (334 Ft)
Take 1st right onto PA-251W/ Darlington Rd (0.1 miles)
Take the 2nd left onto PA-251W/Blackhawk Rd (2.8 miles)
Turn left onto Old Blackhawk Rd (2.0 miles)
Turn Right onto Allen Rd, look for the Viking Shield!
--
Yours in Service,
Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill, Autocrat

724-683-7558