[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Birthday and QRC

Zoeakropolitina at aol.com Zoeakropolitina at aol.com
Sun Jun 3 09:28:37 EDT 2012

All hail the cooks of the BMDL! Please forgive the delay and know that in
no way does it diminish my undying gratitude for the service of the  good
gentles who joined me in the kitchen. Each of them brought their  talent,  joy
and hard work to an unexpectedly generous  population.

My right arm and mentor, Elss of Augsbury, always calm and  organized
Marysze  for her fine baking skills and sudden appearance of beautiful
maripan
Volante de Luna for cooking the day before and schlepping
Tegrius de Rhina  for every little thing he does
THL Odreanna for the wonderful mushroom soup
Mykala Ericksdottir of the Great Dark Horde constantly moving, cleaning and
 "what's next" -ing
Krik Owen for making the Haggis and staying all day to cook and clean
Abbatiss of Banburg for helping us stay organised and keeping the flow
going and off the top of head cooking
Éimhín mac Ultain for all his hard work prepping and  schlepping
and as always
THL Katla and her beautiful daughter Katrina who brought the rabbits,
cooked the rabbit, cooked the rabbits and stayed to the end smiling and doing
whatever needed done
(and she who shall not be named who channeled Duke Morgan  and did dished
all day)
and the many other gentles that filled coolers, carried food to the  field
and helped to fill your stomachs.  Vivant!!!! and thank you thank you  thank
you

Yours in Service

THL Zoe Akropolitina