[SCA-BMDL] Seven Pearls

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:58:17 EDT 2012

And Vivat to you, Lord Charles! I will let this excerpt from the recently released Royal Court report speak for itself:

Their Majesties called Lord Charles de Cayeux to attend Them.  Though
Their Excellencies had announce Master Iago Benitez of St Swithin’s
Bog as the victor of the Seven Pearls Fencing Championship, Their
Majesties congratulated Lord Charles and gifted him with Their
Personal token for his chivalrous conduct in the list serving as
champion of the Debatable Lands.