[SCA-BMDL] Waterbearing at Pennsic

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 23:42:50 EDT 2012

Hello All,
I am waiting to hear back from the Gate Guard Coordinator for what date we will have. As soon as I know what day we have I will get a list started.

Heavy Fighters and Fencers: I would like to ask a favor, since our battles are at different times, I am asking each of you to take one day out of your very busy war schedules and spend some time Waterbearing on the field. (Heavy Fighters during the Fencing Battles and Fencers during the Heavy Battles). Supporting each other makes Aethelmearc Stronger.

Thank you all in advance!

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus