[SCA-BMDL] Opening Ceremonies at Pennsic

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 21:34:56 EDT 2012

Greetings to All,

In discussion with Her Excellency this weekend, we talked about the tradition of wearing the baronial colors of Black and Gold for opening ceremonies. This Year we have decided to break that tradition. In keeping with the idea of making Pennsic Aethelmearc's war, we would like th populace of the Barony Marche to wear Crimson/Red to the field for opening ceremonies. We want the other kingdoms to see a sea of red when they approach the dais.

Let us remind them whose land they are on through Kingdom Pride and Service!

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus