[SCA-BMDL] Retainers and guards needed for Their Excellencies

Lynette Vybiral lynette.vybiral at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 12:13:51 EDT 2012

Greetings from the Head Retainer for Their Excellencies Liam and Constance!

An announcement was made at the Barony meeting last weekend that we are
looking for good gentles to help retain and guard at several events for
Their Excellencies during Pennsic.

If you are able to lend an hour or two during any of these times, please
contact me off list and I will add you to the schedule with much gratitude!
 That schedule will go out next week, and there will be a schedule in the
Barony encampment if you find you have some extra time and we are still in
need of shifts.

Many hands make short shifts, so I appreciate any and all support, as do
Their Excellencies!

Friday 3rd 8pm - Chalkman Pub
*Sunday 5th 10am - ? Opening Ceremonies
*Sunday 5th 6pm - ? BMDL Party
Monday 6th 8-10pm - Choir performance/ IGenesii, AE Royal Party
*Tuesday 7th 6pm-? AE Court

* - Indicates several shifts

Thank you all!!

THR Caellin of Athlone