[SCA-BMDL] Moving to the area

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 09:33:24 EDT 2012

Lord Stefan,

Greetings, and welcome to the Barony! Marshal practices happen on Sundays at Washington Blvd. Park. In the winter we move fighting indoors at Pittsburgh Chinese Church in the North Hills. You can find directions in teh links section of the BMDL website (debatablelands.org). As far as work goes, we have a wide variety of folks in different industries here, if you have a specialty, send it out to the list that you are looking and someone should be able to help you.

In Service,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus