[SCA-BMDL] Heraldry meeting on Saturday

Kathy Van Stone elsbeth at pobox.com
Thu Jul 12 07:31:00 EDT 2012

There will be a heraldry meeting on Saturday at my house in Mount
Lebanon (1194 Firwood Drive, 15243), starting at noon.  Part of the
time we will be having a decision meeting on submissions currently in
progress.   Outside of that (probably after 2, earlier if we have more
heralds) we will be available for consulting. This is the time to get
your submission in *before* Pennsic (or just get advice).

The Garnet decision meeting will be held on Google hangout this month
-- contact me if you want to participate remotely.

In service,

Elsbeth Anne Roth