[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Sunday Fighter Practice and Baronial Meeting.

Shiro No Kaminari shironokaminari at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 00:18:20 EDT 2012

Greetings Good Gentles,

The 300 muster for our War.  Æthelmearc's War.

Do you number amongst them?

Alex does.

Now how bout you?

Vivat! to our newest authorized Baronial fighter - Alex

Vivat! to our newest BMDL member of the Golden Alce - Lady Cynewynn.

Come join us for BMDL Sunday Fighter Practice, Baronial Meeting and
Pre-Pennsic Swap this Sunday starting at 11am.

Swap? you say.  Yes, Swap.  Have some SCA gear you no longer use nor want.
Bring it on down and put it on the Swap tables for someone else to love.
See something on the Swap tables you like.  Bring it home.  People, Animals
and Children not included.

Practices will run as normal.  Fighter practice will run 2 pm - 6 pm.

If you need gear make arrangements with the Iron Key Lady Sumayya  ahead of
time.

Of Note:

Regional Melee Muster July 15th  (Sunderoak will vist us then as well.)

Thursdays through to Pennsic Training Time at 705
Hemlock<https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=705+Hemlock+Street,+Pittsburgh,+PA&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x8834f50e3e74d99f:0x52015bb08e42b568,705+Hemlock+St,+Pittsburgh,+PA+15202&gl=us&ei=2tHYT_SsM4a16gH4rrGrAw&oi=geocode_result&sqi=2&ved=0CAkQ8gEwAA>6
pm til dark.

Need a ride.  Join the BMDL Ride
Boards<http://groups.google.com/group/bmdlrideboard>(bmdlrideboard) at
Google Groups and/or the Face Book BMDL Ride Board.
Sign up, come with and be part of the Æthelmearc 300.

There is limited heavy loaner gear on hand.  Should you require more please
make arrangements well in advance.

BMDL Sunday Fighter Practice will continue at Washington Blvd
Park<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=40.4832,+-79.9085+%28Highland+Park+Practice+Site%29&ll=40.483189,-79.9085&spn=0.030356,0.037293&om=1>
Sundays
2pm - 6pm.unless other notice is given.
As always, all interested parties are welcome. All other disciplines must
provide their own marshals.

See you at practice - Shiro
Busho Ogami Arashimoto no Shirou
Squire to Sir Ogami Akira