[SCA-BMDL] Pax

Shiro No Kaminari shironokaminari at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 19:40:41 EDT 2012

Re Rideboard

I am sorry you have experienced a personal challenge joining the
Rideboard.  The received requests show no such request outstanding.

Any and all BMDL members are welcome and all requests from same get
approved.

The BMDLRideBoard can be found
here<https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups&hl=en#%21forum/bmdlrideboard>(<--
click hyper text)

Look forward to joining new members - Shiro