[SCA-BMDL] Gulf Wars fast approaches!

Cheryl Jameson cbrasch475 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 11:51:41 EST 2012

Good Populace of our fair Sylvan Kingdom!!!     War is Coming!!!!

The drums of war sound to the south yet again and our friends from Kingdoms around call for aid. Gulf Wars is fast approaching as is the deadline for pre-registration. Their Majesties have asked that I act as land agent for the Kingdom encampment at GW. We have our own wonderful plot of land there again this year!

The link for pre-registration is:
http://www.gulfwars.org/registration.html
Please pre-register for Aethelmearc as your group camping with.

There will be a food plan again this year and all are invited to participate or not as they choose. If you have preferences or allergies or are willing to be in charge of one evening meal, please contact Juan Miquel at terry at belskicomputers.com.

If you would like to be part of the caravan, please contact Bob the Herald at pjs13903 at gmail.com.

Once you have pre-registered, please send me an email at cbrasch475 at yahoo.com with the following information:
Name
Email Addy
Phone Num
Tent size
Period pavilion (Y/N)
Will you be joining the army caravan from the Pittsburgh area noon on Saturday 3/10/12?
If so, could you help by being a driver? have your car be part of the caravan?
Your household/barony/canton/shire affiliation?
Your martial areas in which intend to contribute?

There are War Points for A&S - Artisans please feel free to contribute!

Prices for the food plan and caravan gas costs will be forthcoming.

 Please feel free to cross post this to e-lists you feel are appropriate.

Cheryl Jameson
SKA Elena d'Artois le Tailleur
412.262.1933
394 Moon-Clinton Rd.
Moon Twp, Pa 15108

I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I'm going to learn, I must do it by listening.
~Larry King