[SCA-BMDL] A reminder upon cookies

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 9 09:14:38 EST 2012

Greeting, Baking Gentles!

This is a reminder that you need to finalize your cookie recipes for BMDL Twelth Night. Their Majesties, Their Highnesses, and Their Excellencies have all offered to judge. If the King and Queen of Misrule are selected in time, they will also be judging. Last year we had a mere fourteen submissions, let's improve on that this year.

Submissions will be accepted beginning at 10:00 as soon as the tables are set up and we're hoping that judging will be completed by 1:00 or 2:00.

In a change of procedure this year, there will be two setups:

One will be the judging table that will be reserved that cookies to be judges and kept away from the populace. A dozen cookies should suffice.

Two will be the populace table. This will be opened to all the remaining cookies and will be available to the populace immediately. This will eliminate the problem we had last year of having to chase people away until judging is completed.

If you can, bring your recipes so that we can check again any possible problems.

Time permitting, the cookie champions will be announced at court.

We all look forward to what everyone can produce.

Your Cookie Moderator,

Urho Waltterinen