[SCA-BMDL] Reminder: Gift Exchange

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 22:05:02 EST 2012

Greetings unto the Barony from Kameshima Zentarou Umakai!  Here is your
friendly reminder that the Baronial 12th Night Gift Exchange will in fact
rear its ugly he -- er, I mean, make a universally loved and treasured
return to the 12th Night celebration this coming Saturday.  If you are
interested in participating, please bring a wrapped gift worth somewhere
between $15 and $20.  (Obviously, we won't be checking up, but let's play
with a level playing field if at all possible, ne?)  If your gift is
particularly inappropriate for players under a certain age, please label it
as such.

We will be using the same procedure as last year, and there will be a
reminder before we play, but if anyone has any questions, please feel free
to contact me off-line.

In Honor and Service,

THL Kameshima Zentarou Umakai
(formerly Cadell)