[SCA-BMDL] Last BMDL Youth Fighter Practice of 2011 with holiday grab bag!

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 12:18:48 EST 2012

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

Happy 2012! BMDL youth fighting practice resumes this Sunday (tomorrow) from 2-5pm at the Pittsburgh Chinese Church in the North Hills at 8711 Old Perry Highway, Pittsburgh, PA 1523. Go to this link for a map: http://tinyurl.com/85s8hs2

We'll have loaner gear for any new fighters who need it.

Remember to bring a water bottle - the fountain on the floor where we practice is not working.

The BMDL Youth Combat practice schedule for the next month is as follows:

Jan. 8 - Practice at the Chinese Church resumes

Jan. 15 - Practice at the Chinese Church
Jan. 22 - Practice at the Chinese Church
Jan 28 - Practice at the Chinese Church
Feb. 5 - Practice at Marshall Middle School in conjunction with the Regional Muster! More info as the date gets closer

We'll also be talking about acquiring rattan for all youth fighters so they can begin making new rattan weapons to replace their old PVC weapons. More info as it becomes available!

I hope to see you all on Sunday!

Arianna