[SCA-BMDL] Reminder - BMDL Twelfth Night Potluck!

Jackie Lockhart isabellemaurienne at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 11:40:56 EST 2012

To all of the fair gentles of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands,
prosperous new year greetings from Lady Isabel, your kitchen wrangler!

The great celebration of our Twelfth night is soon upon us. Please remember
to share your holiday bounty at the potluck! Peek at the list of dishes
that others are bringing and add your own at
http://www.luckypotluck.com/potluck/BMDL12thNite2012.

A few important reminders:
Please label your serving dish AND your serving utensils! We want to make
sure you get them back!
Please leave a note with your dish with the ingredients listed for those
with allergy concerns!
Bring your feast gear and drink! This is a wet site!!

I am looking for a few kind souls to spend a small portion of your day
helping to keep the kitchen clean and organized. Can you spare an hour to
mind the bounty? Please let me know at isabellemaurienne AT gmail.com !!

In service,
Lady Isabel Fleuretan