[SCA-BMDL] A request

Sunshine raven_bright at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 18:10:44 EST 2012

Greetings!

The Chinese Church where we hold fighter practice every weekend, has happily given us space for our winter practice..  I would ask that the populace please treat this space and the people that attend the church with the utmost respect.  We've had a few minor issues noted, and I am sending this letter to please ask for your help!

Please do not spit your food, tobacco, or gum out on the ground, on church grounds .

Please do not walk about in your underwear/cup/under-armor.  There are bathrooms to change in.

If you smoke please police your butts, and don't leave them on the church grounds.

We would love to be able to use this space again next winter, and to do that, we need to be respectful.

Thank you very much,

Baroness Constance