[SCA-BMDL] Fighter Practice

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 23:38:12 EST 2012

Good Populace!

I would like to thank all of those who came out today for Heavy and Youth Practice, These individuals have taken the challenge that was set forth of 300 on the field for the Kingdom and 150 for this Barony. Especially the day after a nearby Heavy Fighting event.

Those who practiced today are:
Duke Christopher
Sir Mahgnus
Sir Koredono
Baron Shiro
THL Zoe

Lord Will Parris
Lady Cynewyn
Lord Kieran
Lord Stosh
Lord Jussie
Markus
Sumayya

(Myself serving as marshal, I'll be back to fighting next week.)

The Heavy's worked on Triad Drills and went over Dying safely with our newest fighters.

 The Youth Fighters today were:
Kingdom Champion Eiiden
Robert
Guion
Logan
Wolfgang

Congratulations to Wolfgang who authorized in Div. 1 today.

12 heavy fighters, 5 youth fighters, an excellent practice. The Challenge continues, will YOU be at the Barony's Practice next week?

In Service,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus