[SCA-BMDL] Officers' Meeting Tonight

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 1 11:40:23 EST 2012

Hello!

Just a quick note to say that Officers' Meeting will be held tonight (Wed) at 8pm on CMU's campus in Porter Hall A19 (no letter).  This is the meeting where the Barony's Officers discuss the business part of the Barony, and it's always open to the public.

Tonight's agenda includes voting on the Office of Seneschale, Office of Minister of the Lists, the proposed policies (see Althing), an event bid, and next meetings, as well as the normal Officer reports and anything else that comes up.

Let me know if you have questions or need directions.

~Hilda, Seneschale

PS:  Regular Officers' Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of the even months, and sometimes during Barony Meetings as needed. Note that April Officers' Meeting is our yearly Budget Meeting. It will be on April 4th in Porter Hall A19 at CMU at 8pm. If you have budget requests (Baronial funds) for the year, please send them to Baron Tofi, our Exchequer: exchequer (at) debatablelands (dot) org.