[SCA-BMDL] Winter revel (Corrected)

Mary Lou Rowe mlhummy at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 12:53:17 EST 2012

	* 	* Saturday, January 19, 2013
	* 6:00pm until 10:00pm
	*

 Please join the Shire of Rivenvale as we host another Winter Revel. Once again, we will be at Pioneer Pavilion. This is a FREE event.

There will be a pot-luck feast followed by period dancing and a silent auction.

Bring along a dish to share and also your feast gear. There will be limited loner feast gear available. This is a discreetly wet site.

After dinner, we plan on dancing to popular medieval tunes. Do you have a favorite? Please feel free to bring the music and teach us!

There will also be a silent auction to help defray the cost of the hall. Please consider donating an item or two to be auctioned off. Such 'white elephant' items as homemade soaps and foods, books, extra garb or feast gear, jewelry, crafty things, extra fabric, kits are all appreciated. New or gently used. Really anything that could be put to SCA use is welcome.

This is the perfect event for your mundane friends. Show them what we are about in a FREE and friendly environment.

Any questions can be directed to mlhummy at yahoo.com. And in case I forgot to mention it enough ... it's FREE!