[SCA-BMDL] OT: New Year's Eve open house

Michael Greenstein greenstein at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 22 11:22:59 EST 2012

Greetings unto all from Deborah and Michael Greenstein (Dearbhforgaill
an Chomhaidh and Michael Alewright).  Once again, we are opening our
home on New Year's Eve beginning at 6:00 p.m. on December 31.

On this first New Year's Eve of our marriage, come celebrate friends old
and new, and your own new beginnings.  Although contributions of food
and drink are always welcome, we invite you sincerely to come
empty-handed and enjoy our hospitality in exchange for the gift of your
company.  We have a supply of bubbly goodness waiting to sparkle in your
glass.

"Associative coolness" applies: feel free to bring friends we have not
yet met.

Feel free to drop by at any time at or after 6:00 p.m. on New Year's
Eve, and stay as long as you like.  Arrive hungry!  We can arrange crash
space for those with distance to travel, or who anticipate
overindulgence (crashers are advised to bring their own bedding, if
possible).  Please try to warn us in advance if you plan on crashing,
but what's life without a little spontaneity?

This is a non-smoking home with cats. Driving directions provided upon
request. Look for the yellow brick house with the green and white porch.
Parking is across the street from the house (no parking on the other
side of the street).

RSVP, requested but never required (we're easy that way).

8012 Westmoreland Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA  15218

- Michael and Deborah