[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Twelfth Night Celebration 2013

Larry & Colleen Kardasz kardasl at pitt.edu
Wed Dec 12 14:11:48 EST 2012

Another slightly more direct, if easily accessible,  direction to the park
(from the North and West)
Take I79 to the Wexford exit (exit 73)
Go East on Route 910 (towards Wexford) for 4 miles.
Turn Right on Pearce Mill Road,(A intersection with a red light) follow
for just about 2 miles to the Rose Barn.

Also, while watching for ducks and geese, obey the 25 mph speed limit,
they do enforce it in the park.

Alessandra
(who spent many hours of her youth lost in North Park)