[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Youth Combat Practice RESUMES This Sunday!

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 17:33:57 EDT 2012

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

BMDL Youth Fighter practice resumes this Sunday from 2-5pm at Washington Blvd. We will have some new throwing axes based on a pattern used at Pennsic, so come out and give them a try!

As usual when the weather is warm, there will be FREEZER POPS!

The schedule for September will be announced as soon as it's finalized. I will be out of town Labor Day weekend but I'm hoping another marshal will be available to run practice that day.

See you this Sunday!

Arianna