[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Youth Combat Practice RESUMES This Sunday!

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 15:58:59 EDT 2012

Greetings to all youth fighters and their parents!

I hope you all had a great time at Pennsic, and got much combat in! I was occupied with choral music for most of this Pennsic but had the pleasure of marshalling the D1 fighters at the Castle Battle on the last Friday of Pennsic with Lady Caniodricca. Despite the intermittent drizzle everyone had lots of fun. I hope you did, too.

BMDL Youth Fighter practice resumes this Sunday from 2-5pm at Washington Blvd.

The weather forecast is for partly cloudy with a high of 77, perfect fighting weather! I hope we'll see you there.

Practice will also be held the following Sunday, August 26. The schedule for September will be announced as soon as it's finalized.

See you this Sunday!

Arianna