[SCA-BMDL] Blackstone Raids

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 14:50:30 EDT 2012

Heavy Fighters who are attending Blackstone Raids and are fighting as part of the Baronial Unit.

We will Muster near the Chirurgeon's Tent. Look for the Baronial Banner as well as "Old and Tickly" flying high in the air.

The ground at the site is wet, and rain will continue on and off through the weekend, Boots with good ankle protection are strongly suggested.

I hope that many of you will join us on the field as we defend the territory of our cousins to the south against the incursion from the Middle.

For the Glory of Aethelmearc!

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus