[SCA-BMDL] OT - any Pitt students who live in the dorms

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 14 23:03:39 EDT 2012

If we have any Pitt students who live in the dorms on this list, I would like to offer crash space off campus for the rest of the term, so you don't have to continue having your sleep disrupted.
I am a Pitt Staff member as is my daughter and we live on the Oakland side of Shadyside.
Contact me off list if you need out of the dorms.
Irene

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials