[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Youth Fighter Practice this Sunday - WEXFORD

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 15:15:12 EDT 2012

Greetings to all Youth Fighters and their parents!

This Sunday, April 15, we are moving to Byron and Ariella's Castle in Wexford to hold youth fighting in conjunction with the Regional Archery Muster. The site is 755 Stonegate Dr, Wexford, PA 15090.  You can see it on a map here: http://g.co/maps/c7h5p. The simplest way to get there is to take I-79 exit to the Wexford exit, turn East on Rt. 910, then turn left at the light after the Rite Aid onto Mingo Rd., and then left onto Stonegate.

Please park nose in on the left side past the driveway, making sure not to block the street.

Archery begins at 10 am, Youth Combat begins at 2pm. If you haven't tried archery or thrown weapons, come out early and give it a try - it's a lot of fun! We also ask everyone to bring snacks for a pot luck lunch, and dress in garb for the day. If you need loaner garb, please let me know.

We'll have loaner gear for any new fighters who need it.

The BMDL Youth Combat practice schedule for the next month is as follows:

April 15 - Practice at Byron & Ariella's castle in Wexford, in conjunction with the regional archery muster

April 22 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd.
April 29 - NO PRACTICE (no youth marshalls are available that weekend)
May 5 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd. with Barony Meeting
May 13 - Practice in the park at Washington Blvd.
May 20 - NO PRACTICE, AEthelmearc War Practice
May 27 - NO PRACTICE, Baronial Birthday Tourney on 5/26

IF YOU NEED YOUTH RATTAN please let me know. I have 9 ft. staves of youth dimension rattan for $11/stave. Please let me know BEFORE fighter practice if you want me to bring some for you on Sunday, as I will not be transporting it unless there is a demand.

I hope to see you all this Sunday!

Arianna