[SCA-BMDL] OT: Need to locate a country of origin

Linda Needham cat.the.elf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:21:00 EDT 2012

Greetings!
     A friend of mine was given a really pretty birthday present, but we
can't figure out what country it was from.  I have a picture of the mailing
label, but the return address isn't in English. The only info we have
otherwise is that it came via air mail.

It may be Cyrillic in some form, but I'm not certain.  Rather than posting
a name and address to the entire list, if anyone thinks they can help me
identify what country it came from, let me know, and we'll go from there.

Thanks,
Cat

--
Linda Needham