[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons News!!

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 10 17:31:25 EDT 2012

To the good people of the Barony and to our kind neighbors in Sunderoak does Elss, thrown weapons marshal, bring exciting news!!

The Regional Archery Practice at the castle this Sunday, April 15, now comes with Thrown Weapons!! Starting at 10 AM, I will have the loaner gear and targets available for anyone wishing to get in a Royal Round, test new weapons, or simply give axe throwing a try.

Weekly Thrown Weapons will begin on Sunday, April 22, at the Washington Boulevard practice site at 11 AM. There will be loaner weapons and targets, everyone is welcome.

Finally, if you are going to Coronation this weekend, be sure to take your throwing weapons -- not only will there be a range for throwing, but the Kingdom Thrown Weapons Championship will be held!

Remember to wear closed-toed shoes, and bring refreshments and chairs if
 you want them, or whatever you need for your comfort. Detailed
directions to the practice site can be found here
http://www.debatablelands.org/fight_directions.html.

It will be great to get out and start throwing again, and I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Elss