[SCA-BMDL] Gift Baskets and Aecademy

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 11:30:48 EDT 2012

Unto the glorious populace of the Debatable Lands and Steltonwald do Liam and Constance send greetings:

We are Just a week away from the Coronation of Andreas and Kalista, and we are finishing our plans for the Gift Basket that we shall give them. If any of you have something that you would like to contribute to the the Gift Basket, Please e-mail us at : liamandconstance at gmail.com.

For those among you who teach or may be interested in teaching at Aethelmearc Aecademy and War College, we certainly hope you will reach out and share your knowledge with the Kingdom. If you have a class that you would like to teach, we strongly encourage you to do so. The Spring Aecademy and War College will be held on June 16th in Misty Highlands, To register a class please visit: http://www.aecademy.org/registration/. We already know of brand new members of this Barony teaching at the Spring Aecademy.

We hope to see may of you at Coronation. If you are there, please find us and let us know prior to morning court on Saturday.

Best Regards in this spring holiday season,

Liam and Constance

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus