[SCA-BMDL] fencing practice on 9/25

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 24 18:29:34 EDT 2011

There will be fencing practice on 9/25 at 11am at the usual Washington Blvd site. The rapier marshal for practice tomorrow will be Don Christian who has graciously agreed to cover practice for me while I run in the Great Race.
And speaking of the Great Race, remember to check for road closures if your route to practice crosses the Great Race course from Squirrel Hill to the Point.
I will try to get to practice after the race, depending on how quickly I recover and can get back to the East End from downtown.
Irene

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials