[SCA-BMDL] OT - American Heart Association Fundraiser

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Mon Sep 19 06:57:30 EDT 2011

Greetings All!

Over the past several months I have been raising funds for the American
Heart Association by holding archery challenges at various events and
practices.  To date, with your help, I have raised $739 towards this
worthy cause!  Thank you!

The last fundraising challenge will be held at Archers to the Wald on
October 1st in the Canton of Steltonwald
(http://steltonwald.org/archers.shtml).  The suggested donation for this
challenge is $5 per entry, with the most successful participant claiming a
prize of a dozen arrows, to be made by Lord Robert MacEwen of Thornhill.

In addition, there is a pool of funds waiting to be claimed for the Heart
Association (these funds are claimed based on the individual scores, so
everyone who participates can help raise even more funds!).

I look forward to seeing many of you on the range,

In Service

Alaric
Master Bowman