[SCA-BMDL] Coronation Gift Basket

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 13 16:00:15 EDT 2011

Unto the Populace do Liam and Constance send greetings;

Coronation is a few short days away and we are still looking for items for the gift basket that we will give the new King and Queen. If you have any items that you are able to donate please let us know and we will make arrangements to get them from you. We will also be able to take items that morning at the coronation site. please let us know if you can donate by e-mailing us at: LiamandConstance at gmail.com

Thank you for your help,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus