[SCA-BMDL] Request

Liam and Constance MacIntyre liamandconstance at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 20:35:28 EDT 2011

Unto the Populace do Constance and Liam send greetings,

In two weeks, on September 17th Isenwulf and Rosalinda will ascend the
thrones to become King and Queen of sylvan AEthelmearc.
We will be attending to represent our fine barony, and would like to take
with us a gift basket to present to their new Majesties from the Barony.
We would love to show case the Barony-Marche 's many talented artisans, so
we are putting out a request for items.
If you have an item you would be willing to donate to the basket please
bring it to Barony meeting this Wednesday night, or to next sunday's fighter
practice. Or, contact myself or Liam by email and we'll make arrangements to
pick it up.
We look forward to bringing a basket that will dazzle!

Thank you very much,

Constance

--
Baron Uilliam Mac-an-tSaoir