[SCA-BMDL] Kitchen Thank Yours for Debatable Lands Investiture

Kathleen Lockhart pamperedwithkathy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 23:30:17 EDT 2011

My Lady Margaret,
     I wish to thank you so very much for allowing me to be at your service
in your kitchen at Investiture. It was a great learning and very
enjoyable experience. I wish to thank everyone with whom I shared the
kitchen as well. Every one of you made me feel very much at home and a part
of the crew offering advice, laughter, comradery and guidance.This being my
first cooking experience volunteering in the kitchens I must say it was a
memorable one and I do believe I shall have to do it more often.

Yours in Service,
Katherine of the Debatable Lands

Kathy Lockhart
Independant Consultant
The Pampered Chef

pamperedwithkathy at gmail.com
www.pamperedchef.biz/kathylockhart
SHOP OUTLET SPECIALS ON MY WEB SITE !!!
Worried about downsizing, cutbacks and lay-offs?  Guarantee your job
security... be your own boss.  Ask me how you can start your own business
TODAY with The Pampered Chef!