[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Scriptorium - This Wednesday

Black Paladin owaru at myfamily.org
Mon Oct 31 10:01:15 EDT 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 9:18 AM, Jennifer Strobel <jenn.strobel at gmail.com>wrote:

> This Wednesday at 6:30 p..m. will be a Scriptorium at my home in Hampton
> Township.

For anyone who requested a set of calligraphy nibs from the order we placed
a few months ago, I am happy to announce that the requisite hurdles were
jumped through, and I have the nibs.  The prices went up, so the nibs ended
up being $18 a set.  (There was a change in ownership, and confusion about
the transition, and that's what caused the delay in dealing with the
incorrect order, and apparently there was a change in prices along the
way.)  I will have them at Scriptorium on Wednesday, so if you are still
interested in a set, drop by, or contact me off-list to arrange getting the
nibs to you.

-Kameshima
--

THL Kameshima Zentarou Umakai