[SCA-BMDL] Archery Practice Cancelled

Crossbow1953 (Earthlink.net) crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 29 14:11:26 EDT 2011

>From the Captain of Archers,

I just came back from inspecting the practice site and it is a sodden mess. Even if the rain and snow stop (which they are expected to do), the field will be unsafe just about anything. It’s also supposed get barely into the forties by noon.

Therefore I am cancelling Archery Practice for Sunday, Oct 30th.

I’ll just have to save my Halloween targets for some other time.

See you next weekend at the Castle.

In service to the Barony-Marche and the Kingdom,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Home phone: 1-412-247-4467
Cell phone: 1-412-901-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium