[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons Workshop

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Sun Oct 23 08:01:16 EDT 2011

Greetings All!

This coming Saturday (October 29th), there will be a thrown weapons
painting and repair workshop at Alaric & Elsbeth's place (in conjunction
with the previously announced heraldry meeting).  We'll start around noon
and end at 6pm.

The current plans are to paint and prepare several more rounds and do some
maintenance / repair on the collection of stands.  More targets = more
throwing!!

Our address is 1194 Firwood Drive, Pittsburgh PA 15243.

If you're able to make it, please reply to alaric (at) pobox (dot) com so
we can plan for snacks and dinner.

In Service,

Alaric