[SCA-BMDL] Post-Revel at Tofi and Genevieve's House Tonight 10/22/11

Mary Placeway g3dots at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 07:21:35 EDT 2011

Baron Tofi and Countess Genevieve will be hosting a post-revel tonight
after the Agincourt event.  We will be eating feast, so we should be
home sometime after 8:00pm.  We will have munchies and beverages (both
spirited and soft drinks), and possibly some leftover goodies from
Brandubh's vigil.  :-)

Address: 205 Lytton Ave., Pittsburgh PA 15213.  Home phone: 412-621-8610.

Our house is in the Schenley Farms neighborhood of Oakland, next to
the University of Pittsburgh campus, and 2 blocks from the Cathedral
of Learning, Soldiers and Sailors Hall, and Fifth Ave.  (Google maps
gives reasonable directions or we can give you directions at the
event.  If you can get to CMU, Phipps Conservatory, or the Carnegie
Museum and Library, you are really close to our house.)  Our driveway
is on the left side of our house and can fit about 3 more cars.  NOTE:
Street parking is legal only on the odd-numbered side of Lytton Ave.;
parking at meters is free after 6:00pm (on Lytton Ave. near the
Holiday Inn, on Bigelow Blvd. or up the hill on Parkman Ave.

Our house is brick with yellow stucco and pillars, green porch, big
tree out front, driveway on the left side of the house.  Please come
to the front door and ring the bell.

We look forward to seeing folks tonight!

--Genevieve (and Tofi)