[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt

kristie ryneasca04 at aol.com
Tue Oct 18 23:30:22 EDT 2011

Greetings great populace! I am Baroness Rynea von Lingen their royal Majesties head retainer. As you may already know their Royal Majesties will be attending Agincourt this weekend. I am looking for a few more people to volunteer to retain for their Majesties. As a firm believer of encouraging our newest members to get involved, I am encouraging any person with even an hour to spare to volunteer to retain, even the younger members of the populace who would like to help out. If you are inexperienced I will pair you up with an experienced individual to help guide you along your way. If you are interested please contact me off the list at ryneasca04 at aol.com. Please make sure to include your contact information as well as any specific times that you would or would not be available. Let me thank you in advance.

As always....in service,

Rynea