[SCA-BMDL] Retainers for Rapier and Costuming Academy

kristie ryneasca04 at aol.com
Sun Nov 27 10:32:41 EST 2011

Greetings your Excellency's and Noble populace of the Debatable Lands,
     I am Baroness Rynea von Lingen better known as their Majesties head retainer.  As many of you already know their Majesties will be attending the Rapier and Costuming Academy this coming weekend. Thus being said, I am seeking volunteers to retain for their Majesties during the event. I strongly encourage individuals of all ages who have never retained before to step up and give it a try.   If you are interested, please contact me at ryneasca04 at aol.com, so I can add you to the schedule.  When you do contact me please include your scadian name as well as the times that you will be available and if this will be your first time retaining.  If you are a newcomer to retaining, rest assured that  I will pair you up with a seasoned veteran so you need not worry.

Thank You
In Service
Rynea