[SCA-BMDL] Thanks for the Archery

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 21 09:07:59 EST 2011

>From the Captain of Archers,

Yesterday we had our last outdoor practice of the season at the Washington Boulevard site. Though the weather was threatening, we still had some of regulars - Alaric, Alime, Etain - show up and we got through some practice and drills.

I would like to thank everyone who participated and has supported our archery program this year. We had a lot of archers and many were able to build their skills up.

I've started to repair build new arrows for the loaner gear and be purchasing new mats over the winter so that we will be ready to go in the spring.

If any one has repairs of their own, give me a call and I can help you to work on them.

Practice will continue at the Steltonwald practice site. See their web page for details.

In Service to the Barony-Marche,

THL Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
(home) 1-412-247-4467
(cell) 1-412-501-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium