[SCA-BMDL] Leaena and Ti's Pie Goodbye

Kristen kmnoend at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:41:41 EST 2011

When
Saturday, November 26, 2011

Time
5:00pm until 11:30pm

Where

7412 ringertown rd. Murrysville PA 15632

Description

hello all this the season for pie, I will have pumpkin and apple pies, and if people would like to have a Pie bake off, we would surely like to be your tasters/ judges, I might even have a gift or two for the winners, so bring your best home baked pie to enter the contest....
If you are baking challenged stop by your local bakery and bring your favorite, or just bring a few pieces you have left over from thanksgiving. Just no cheating to enter the contest. I will provide ice cream also.
So let's get together at Kristen's place in murrysville one last time.

Thanks you to everyone who has come to my home over the last few years to make all of my events so special. Well the time has come to say good bye to the murrysville home and hello to much bigger!!! and better things. Please join me for the last time to say good bye to my old home. Let have a PIE GOODBYE!

Family fun night: Scroll work, Sewing, and Fighter practice as always. If any thrown weapons or archery martial's would like to use the hill just let me know.

Take the good, and take the bad, take them both, and then u have...