[SCA-BMDL] November dance practice

Jeff Hoskinson jeffhos at eclecsia.org
Tue Nov 15 23:15:28 EST 2011

Since our normal dance practice night falls on Thanksgiving this month, the November practice will be this Thursday, November 17th, from 8-10pm.  We'll be in Porter Hall A18B at CMU.

As usual, no partner needed; no garb needed, just show up and learn to dance.  If the doors are locked (they typically lock right at 8:00), give me a call at 412-567-7512 and I'll have someone let you in.  This map shows where you can park, as well as the approximate location of the practice room within the building.

Hope you can join us!

-- Cai o'r Llyn
BMDL Dancemaster