[SCA-BMDL] Fencing and Kudos

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 13 22:25:40 EST 2011

Unto the populace does Baron Liam send greetings;

Mistress Irene von Schmetterling is seeking the input of the fencing community of the barony. She would like to know what you as a community would like to see as far as practices for fencers now that we are into the colder months. She is very dedicated at keeping the fencing community moving forward, however she needs your input as to what you want. Please e-mail her if you have suggestions fencingmarshal(at)debatablelands.org.

On another note, I would like to thank the following individuals for representing our barony so well at Aethelmearc Academy this weekend. These folks traveled to the far northeastern regions of the kingdom to share their knowledge and learn from others: THL Odriana vander Brugghe, THL Kieran Macrae, Lady Alethea Cowle, Mistress Fredeburg von Katzenellenbogen, Don Clewin Kupferhelbelinc and Karl. Thank you for your dedication and willingness to travel so far. I received several compliments on the teachers of this barony yesterday and it makes Baroness Constance and myself very proud.

In service to the dream,

Baron Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Baron of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus