[SCA-BMDL] Practice on 11-13-11 and 11-20-11

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 12 22:22:51 EST 2011

Fencing practice on 11-13 will be held at 2 pm at the Chinese Church, the site of the armored practice.  I will be on site from 2-4pm, if no fencers are present at 4 I will leave, otherwise practice will continue until the end of armored practice.

On 11-20 I will be out of town, if a marshal volunteers to run practice in my absence, practice will occur and be announced here. Otherwise, practice is cancelled.

Remember that we have the Rapier and Costume Academy coming up on Dec 3rd, we have some great instructors and classes lined up, please plan to attend.
Irene
Interim Rapier Marshal, BMDL

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials