[SCA-BMDL] OT - ISO shovel, tarp, strong helpers

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 12:54:25 EDT 2011

Looking for a few things quick that I thought someone in the barony
might be able to provide me with: a shovel, and a few tarps, or
oversized old rugs or used carpeting.

Also, I'm planning to move some heavy, tarp-covered objects pretty
soon, and could use some help loading them and unloading them, and
maybe dragging them into the woods a ways. Need to do this quickly, as
these items are starting to smell a bit.

Free pizza and beer to my helper(s)! The strong, SILENT type is preferred.

' |   Broom        IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:             412-389-1997
' |   923 Haslage Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
' |   "Discere et docere", which means:
' |   "According to the NRA, the best form of personal protection is to
'\|/  be in possession of a loaded firearm at all times. To ensure your
'/|\  personal safety, stay the hell away from NRA members."
//|\\ - The Onion